We help hotel chains
- to rationalize their technological puzzle
- to find the global vision of their technology
- to help them transform their IT and culture to become customer centric native
- to accompany them in the conduct & implementation of the project
We help service providers: technology vendor, startup, service provider ...
- to rationalize their products
- to ensure the product-maturity of the market
- to identify new growth levers
- to improve their marketing & their communication
- to industrialize the processes: on-boarding, training, support,
And accompany them in the long term ...
We help investors & funds
- to ensure the product-(maturity of the) market
- to analyze the current company strategy in terms of products and/or market
- to analyze the friction points
- to identify how "we" are different from competitors
- to suggest growth levers
It is sometimes better to spend a few thousand euros before launching a project than to realize on the way that the project has no future, having spent hundreds or millions of euros.
Your project is one of a kind, so there is little point in focusing on a daily rate.
The right question is not "how much is this going to cost?" but "how much will it generate?".